Don’t Get Banned by Binance: How to Switch from Binance to Binance US
Binance has launched a US-based platform and is starting to block US users from using binance.com. If you are a US-based user, you will want to switch from using binance.com to binance.us. You'll also want to keep track of your crypto portfolio and have a record of your transactions for taxes. See below for step-by-step instructions on how to get this all done in 15 minutes.
Binance is the product that runs the whole bitcoin organization. Remembered for the Binance programming is a safe computerized wallet that can be utilized to store, send and get bitcoin. By deciding to store your bitcoin in the Binance, you can add to the decentralized bitcoin organization by approving exchanges and putting away a duplicate of the blockchain. For customer support contact our phone number, Binance Support Phone Number Binance Support
Open Your Binance US Account
1. Visit binance.us and click Sign Up Now
2. Enter your email address, password, check the box and click Create account
3. Move the puzzle piece to its appropriate location to go to the next step
4. Binance US will send you a verification email to the email address provided. Click the confirmation link in the email and login again
5. Click Deposit to start moving funds from your binance.com account to binance.us account6. You will have to provide verification before Binance US allows you to deposit and withdraw funds. Click Basic Verification to proceed
Note: If you are a resident of Alabama, Alaska, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Vermont, or Washington, you will not be able to use a Binance.us account (as of the publication date of this post). If this is the case, we recommend transferring your funds from binance.com to another wallet of your choosing.
7. Fill out the basic verification data sheet and press Submit
8. After successful verification of your identity, your binance.us account should be ready to use. When you first log in to your account, you will be asked to setup two factor authentication. We recommend using Google Authenticator or 1Password to increase the security of your account
9. Once you go through the above steps, you will finally be able to access your Binance US dashboard!