Binance is an online exchange where users can trade cryptocurrencies. They support many of the most commonly traded cryptocurrencies. Binance provides a crypto wallet for its traders, where they can store their electronic funds. The exchange also has supporting programs that help traders make investment decisions.
Is Binance safe?
Binance is considered a safe exchange that allows user account protection via the use of Two Factor Authentication (2fa). On May 7, 2019, Binance experienced a major hack which resulted in 7000 Bitcoins stolen from the exchange.
1. Access the Binance website (https://www.binance.com), then click [Register].
3. After clicking [Register], please choose the option according to your circumstance.
4. The system will send an SMS verification code to your mobile phone and it will be valid for 30 minutes.
5. After entering the verification code, the following page will appear.
6. For account safety, we strongly recommend that you enable 2FA verification (email verification or Google Authentication).
For account safety, the password should be at least 8 characters, including 1 uppercase character and 1 number.
If you have been referred by a friend, please enter your friend’s referral ID. Once you have registered, the referral cannot be changed.
1. Please visit Binance’s official website (https://www.binance.com) and click the [Register] button on the top right-hand side.
2. On the registration page, please follow the on-screen instructions and insert the email address and password that you’ll use for your account. After reading the TOU carefully, click on [Create account].
3. After clicking [register], please choose the option according to your circumstance.
4. After clicking, the system will send a verification code to your email that will be valid for 30 minutes. Please login to your email box to check and enter the verification code in time.
5. After entering the verification code, the following page will appear to show that you have successfully registered.
The password must be a combination of numbers and letters which contain at least 8 characters, one UPPER CASE letter, and one number.
If you’ve been referred to register on Binance by a friend, make sure to fill in the right Referral ID (optional).
For your own account security, make sure to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) after your first login. Both Google 2FA and SMS 2FA are available.
How to Complete Identity Verification
Visit the Binance website and Login to your account, then click [User Center]-[Identification].
After choosing the nationality, click [Start].
Please ensure that all the information entered is consistent with your ID documents. You won’t be able to change it once confirmed.
Next, enter your personal information, then click [Continue].
After finishing the Basic Verification, click [Go to Advanced Verification] to continue.
Next, you will need to upload pictures of your ID documents. Please choose a valid ID type, according to the country your documents were issued. For most users, choose a passport, ID card, or driver’s license.
After choosing an ID file, there will be two ways to verify your ID verification:
For example, if you are using an ID card, you have to take photos of the front page and back page of your ID card. You can do it with your webcam or upload the document picture from your computer.
After uploading the document photos, the system will ask to take a new photo to verify. Click the picture area to take the picture, and then click [Submit Continue]
After clicking, the system will ask you to finish facial verification. Click [Begin Verification] to finish facial verification on the computer.
Alternatively, you can move your mouse to [Use mobile phone] to get the QR code. Scan the QR code via your Binance app to finish the facial verification.
After completing the process, please wait with patience. We will do our best to review your data in a timely manner. Once your application has been verified, we will send you an email notification.
Please be sure to complete the basic info and photo verification process within 15 minutes, and do not refresh the browser during the process.
You may attempt to complete the Identity Verification process up to 10 times per day. If your application has been denied 10 times within 24 hours, you will need to wait 24 hours to try again.
How long does it take for identity verification approval?
Normally, the verification process takes less than 1 hour. However, the automatic verification relies on third-party security services, so it may take 36h or more during peak time.
Why should I provide supplementary certificate information?
In rare cases, if a users’ selfie doesn’t fit the provided ID documents, they will need to provide supplementary documents and wait for manual verification. Please note that manual verification may take several days! Please ensure that the materials you provide meet the requirements and wait patiently. Binance adopts a comprehensive identity verification service to secure all users funds. If it causes you inconvenience, please understand!
To login Binance account follow these steps:
· Go to Binance App or Website.
· Click on “Login”.
· Enter your email or Mobile Phone Number and password.
· If you forgot password click on “Forgot password”.
To log in to Binance you need go to trading platform application or website. To enter your personal account (log in), you must click on t