Before starting, make sure that you have installed the printer using the same Wi-Fi network as that of your laptop/ desktop. You also need to check that the printer’s access plug must have a physical WPS push control. It is also necessary that the network must be using the Wi-Fi safe access or WPA2 security protocol. Canon Pixma iX6820 printer to Wi-Fi easy step.
· From the ‘LAN Settings’, navigate to ‘Wireless LAN Setup’ and then click on ‘Cable less setup’ and select ‘Ok’
· Install ‘Canon ink print jet/ Selphy app’ from the app store or the play store
· Once the app has been installed, open it and select ‘+’ icon
· Click on the option ‘Register Printer’ which you can find at the bottom of the screen
· Click on ‘Printer setup’
· Select ‘Auto Connect’ and then click on ‘Yes’
· You will be asked to enter the router’s password. Fill it in and click on ‘Ok’
· You will see ‘Sent the settings message’ click on OK
· Click on your printer’s name which has been detected and enter the name of the canon printer before saving the changes
This is the easiest way to Setup Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Printer on different devices without any technical knowledge. However, if you still require any assistance then feel free to get in touch with us.