The methods to cancel your Frontier Airlines flight are outlined here.
You can cancel your Frontier Airlines flight reservation as long as you follow their cancellation policy, which is outlined above. With just a few requirements in hand, you're ready to begin the flight cancellation process.
All you need is an active internet connection and a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Then, without wasting any time, simply follow the procedures outlined below to cancel your Frontier Airlines flight.
1. From your computer or device, go to Frontier Airlines' website at https://www.flyfrontier.com.
Note: If you purchased your flight ticket through the airport's website or a third-party travel agency, you must go to their website to get your ticket cancelled.
2. You may be asked to first check in to the airline carrier's website before performing the flight cancellation process.
3. Once you've successfully logged in to the Frontier Airlines webpage, go to the menu and click on "My Trips" or "Bookings."
4. On the redirected page, search for the option to "Cancel Booking" and click it to proceed.
5. You will now be prompted to confirm that you wish to cancel your flight reservation on the following screen. To begin the cancelling procedure, click the Confirm button.
Note: If the information you provided was properly validated, completing your request should take less than a minute.
Note: If there are any remaining points or awards for the type of flight ticket that you purchased, you may be notified and given a voucher for the programme that is provided to you, depending on the type of flight ticket that you purchased.
Finally, if you're cancelling your flight and bought The Works Bundle, you may need to fill out an online refund request form to get your money back. Do not forget to do this because if you do not complete the request form, you will not be eligible for a refund.