Delta Airlines is continuously aware of its passengers demands and offers low-cost flights. All of their services are listed on their website. When you are unable to board a flight on the scheduled departure date, you have the option to (cancel the flight on the same day). Before cancelling the flight, you should be aware of the following general information:
* If you need to Cancel a Delta Flight on the day of travel, you must do so at least 2 hours before departure.
* To cancel a flight, you must call Delta Airlines customer care and explain your situation.
* Your same-day cancellation fees will be determined by delta airlines' ticket pricing restrictions.
* If you are unable to board the aircraft due to medical reasons or the unexpected death of a family member, you will get a full refund.
* If Delta Airlines cancels your trip on the day of departure, you have the option of requesting a later flight to the same location or requesting a full refund.
* Delta Airlines will always endeavour to provide you with the best available flight or a maximum refund for your trip.
To contact someone at Delta Airlines, go to the assistance area of the website and look for options like call, chat, email, or social media. You can call the supplied phone number to inquire about Delta's same-day cancellation policy and request that your flight be cancelled. The customer service professional is knowledgeable and always gives you the most up-to-date information about same-day cancellations.