There could be several reasons for direct deposit fail on Cash App. Users need to understand the factors that affect direct deposit transactions. After enabling the direct deposit Cash App, one can get the payments at least two days early than many banks. Usually, the deposits hit the Cash App balance within 1 to 5 business days from the date of arrival. But, sometimes Cash App direct deposit fail due to several reasons like:
Probably, you have provided incorrect routing and account numbers to the payroll provider or employer.
· No internet connectivity on your device.
· Old Cash App version as it lacks the key function updates.
· The problem is at the end of the employer or payroll provider.
· Sometimes, a mismatch in details like name, date of birth, SSN and mailing address leads to the payment decline on Cash App.
· Bank and Cash App server issues may also be there behind Cash App failing.
If your Cash App direct deposit failed for any one of the reasons, fix the error, accordingly. However, you can seek help from customer service if you are unable to solve direct deposit fail on Cash App.